Guidelines for the sanitization of Motorola Solutions devices
Recommendations for two-way radios, bodycams and accessories
Staying at home is the best solution, but for those who cannot do so and are involved in emergency activities, the following is a good way to sanitize your devices.
Sinora summarizes the guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing devices suggested by Motorola Solutions. Click on this link to get the complete procedure.
- Apply water and 0.5% detergent on a cloth;
- If necessary, use a bristle brush to reach the most difficult parts;
- Dry the device thoroughly;
- Disinfect with isopropyl alcohol with at least 70% alcohol content;
- Do not apply directly on the terminal but through a clean cloth;
- Do not use non-compliant products that could damage the casings and cause harmful vapors;
- Do not use bleach, other solvents or cleaning sprays to clean the devices.
The official documentation for the sanitization of Motorola Solutions devices is available here. Also, the provisions provided by WHO for the correct cleaning of the workplace can be viewed here.